Monday, December 27, 2010

Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay is due in court as part of her probation for DUI terms today, and it seems that Lindsay Lohan is convinced she is on track. The Mean Girls star did a video interview yesterday (May 23), in which she stated that in accordance with the terms of probation and the judge does not anticipate any delay of the court.

Uncertainly, LiLo said, “I don’t see what reason I would go to prison for. I’ve been more than in compliance with everything having to do with the court system. I don’t see why I’d have to go to prison and the only person who suggested anything like that is my father.”


She added, “I wasn’t partying in Cannes. I was there for work. I was there promoting a film. I’ve been focusing on my work and getting my classes done, therefore, you know just to be able to start to film again so I can have this all put behind me. And that’s been my goal for a very long time now. I got into this because I enjoy acting not because I enjoy going to court and having to deal with certain things like this.”

Actress Lindsay Lohan was broken when a judge ordered him to serve 90 days in jail for violating probation in an alcohol and driving position. Lindsay Lohan would have been fighting for a new lawyer on Monday night as he prepares to go to jail on Tuesday.

The celebrated defense lawyer Robert Shapiro – who was scheduled to make a last minute request for a judge to reduce or restructure the 90-day penalty of LiLo – walking down the troubled actress on Monday night, source reported.

It was not immediately clear why Shapiro, a member of OJ Simpson team, leaving Lohan. Shapiro declined to comment Monday night, but it sounded as if he was still preparing to represent Lohan in court.

“The only comments I will make will be in open court,” he e-mailed the Daily News.

Shapiro has the same opinion to take on the “Mean Girls” star’s case on the situation she agreed to a “requirement of jail.”

She wrote on her Twitter “The only ‘bookings’ that I’m familiar with are Disney films; never thought that I’d be ‘booking’ into jail … eeeks,” in Monday night.

Lohan ordered to jail for 90 days for violating her probation DUI case, but she will most likely use only one quarter of that time, because of overcrowding. “Lohan was looked a nervous, fidgety mess. She has not been able to sleep and has barely been eating.” a source told press


Labels: ,

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

    << Homepage

Categories


Artists




Stats


Directory


Credits